[DirectProbe: Studying Representations without Classifiers] Yichu Zhou and Vivek Srikumar. Accepted by NAACL 2021
On the Limits of Learning to Actively Learn Semantic Representations Omri Koshorek, Gabriel Stanovsky, Yichu Zhou, Vivek Srikumar, Jonathan Berant. In Proceedings of the 23rd Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning (CoNLL) (pp. 452-462).
Beyond Context: A New Perspective for Word Embeddings Yichu Zhou and Vivek Srikumar. Proceedings of the Eighth Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (* SEM 2019)
Building a Chinese Dependency GraphBank Bin Li, Yuan Wen, Cuijuan Xing, Yichu Zhou and Dekuan Xu. IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence Workshops (WIW) 2016 Oct 13 (pp. 9-12). IEEE.
Resolving Coordinate Structures for Chinese Constituent Parsing Yichu Zhou, Shujian Huang, Xinyu Dai and Jiajun Chen. Proceedings of the 4th CCF Conference on Natural Language Processing and Chinese Computing-Volume 9362
- NLP Research Intern in Tencent Amercia Summer 2020
- Oral Presentation in Starsem 2019
- Teaching Assistant in Machine Learning Class Fall 2018
- Teaching Assistant in Machine Learning Class Fall 2017
- Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science. University of Utah (2016-Present)
- M.S. in Computer Science. Nanjing University (2013-2016)
- B.S. in Computer Science. Nanjing Normal University (2009-2013)
- PYEVALB is a python version of Evalb which is used to score the bracket tree banks.
- ExAssist is an light-weight assist tool that can save your time from doing experiments.
- FeVER impelements Beyond Context: A New Perspective for Word Embeddings.
So what do you think? Did I miss something? Is any part unclear? Leave your comments below